As we continue to hit the ground running in 2015, audio visual is something that’s no doubt important, but often neglected. From technology to content management, AV is much more than equipment. It’s creative, inspired by design, all-encompassing of various types of technology, and necessary in order to meet needs.
Following are our predictions for the five trends you should be using at your next event:
- 3D Monitors:With the number of manufacturers offering lower-cost 3Ddisplays at 2015, it repeatedly gain in market share of AV equipment. Content needs to be created specifically for this technology to be showcased to its full potential. We see a lot of brands on the medical and pharmaceutical side using these as a part of their experience as the need for higher resolution grows. Eventually, 3D technology will become so pervasive that 2D screens will seem as obsolete as black-and-white televisions.
- Projection Mapping:Also known as spatial augmented reality and video mapping, projection mapping is a projection technology used to turn objects into a display surface for video projection. These objects may be as complex as industrial landscapes. By using specialized software, a 2D or 3D object is spatially mapped on the virtual program, which mimics the real environment it’s being projected onto. The software can interact with a projector to fit any desired image onto any surface of any object.
- Wireless Products:The need to run wires is a major cost and time consumer during the installation and dismantling of an event. Going wireless has been a growing desire, but reliability has always been a concern. Pushing content from a computer or mobile device to a large screen is quickly becoming commonplace in everyday life. This same trend is quickly expanding into corporate meetings. Check out some of the new offerings from Radiant Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and you’ll see how much of a need there is for this type of technology.
- Content Management:AV and IT technologies have been around for some time now and are merging as we speak. We need to be able to seamlessly move content from one location to another within a convention center or large resort among 50 breakout rooms. To make that happen, AV and IT have become one department instead of siloes teams. The AV teams are now using LAN to move content to projectors in breakout rooms and even general sessions. Technology is making AV and IT become a better team by allowing them to use the same infrastructure and network.
- LED:An LED display is a flat panel display that uses an array of light-emitting diodes as pixelfor a video display. Their brightness allows them to be used outdoors as store signs and billboards, and in recent years, they have also become commonly used as destination signs. LED displays are capable of providing general illumination, such as stage lighting or other decorative uses, in addition to being used as visual displays for informational purposes. LED has become thinner, more flexible, lighter, brighter, and more cost effective over the years. We will continue to use LED outdoors and indoors. LED is a way to bring full motion and even interaction to what was once a flat one-dimensional sign. The overall cost and weight is somewhat prohibitive on a larger scale, but in the future, all signage could be replaced with LED panels.
Radiant Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. offers AV technology which are market built specific. Radiant Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. offer AV technology with lowest price and better user experience than any other AV equipment’s on the market. Radiant Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is regional distributor of AV equipment’s. Radiant Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd. deals in all AV equipment’s.
Radiant Info Solution Pvt. Ltd. will work with you to ensure you get the best AV products available. Radiant Info Solutions will help you in your business growth with his innovative ideas.
For more info, please put in your query at “firstname.lastname@example.org” or call us at +91-11-46515639/40 also visit at www.radiant.in
For more info about post, click on http://radiantinfosolutions5.blogspot.in/