Radiant Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Radiant Info Solutions believes in taking ownership and is very much conscious and focused on the e-waste recycling initiative. Our responsibility doesn’t end at selling you our products and has been working in the area of safe disposal of electronic waste as per the rules by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) (called E-Waste (Management & Handling) Rules, 2016), which came into effect from 1st Oct 2016.
We at Radiant Info Solution Pvt. Ltd. believes in educating our customer and request to share responsibility and be part of our initiative in reducing the environmental impact of the products. We take pledge that Radiant Info Solutions will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management rules 2016 (as Amended).
For further information above our e-waste recycling, and our e-waste recycling partner their process, you may write an email to email@example.com or call on our Toll-Free Number : 1800-1234-155
What is E-waste?
Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life. Because technology advances at such a high rate, many electronic devices become “trash” after a few short years of use.
E-waste is created from anything electronic: computers, TVs, monitors, cell phones, PDAs, VCRs, CD players, fax machines, printers, etc.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources- Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste:
The company has tied -up with the E-waste Recyclers India for collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at E-50, UPSIDC Industrial Area, 98 Km Stone, NH 2, Kosi Kotawan Distt Mathura, U.P., and India. Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No 1800-1234-155. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps, we do send either our logistics team or E-waste Solutions team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing
Brief on general scheme of collection:
Provide end-user with the facility to contact us regarding the E-waste. Our representatives explain them about the process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also in some cases we will give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product.
If any customer wants to hand over the material from their doorsteps, we do send either our logistics team or E-waste Solutions team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing.
Take help of any professional agency and e-waste exchange – we identify authorized recyclers for channelization of e-waste.
The local pollution control board officer can be informed about the drive and the e-waste collected during the drive so that they can audit if safe recycling of the collected e-waste has been conducted.
Scheme of Collection Centres/ reverse logistic service provide / courier service:
We bring all our e-waste to our factory through secure transport with the help of our strong local network, wide presence and channel partners. We have our own fleet of pick up vehicles which are completely efficient in the process of reverse logistics.
We have contracts with prominent logistics companies to serve our customers from all parts of India. We have a process timeline of 7 days to pick up e-waste from any location in the country after scheduling the pickup. To assist the operations and to provide complete transparency to our customers, our representative on Toll-Free number assists with all the details and queries related to pick up.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to Dispose products that have reached end-of-life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from the product and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own.
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose of” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose of your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
|Sr. No||States||Location||Logistic||Address||TOLL FREE NUMBER|
|1||Delhi||Rangpuri||Professional Logistics||198, G/F MalikPur Kohi , Next to Hero Honda Service Station, Rangpuri , Mahipalpur EXT. New Delhi, Delhi-110037||1800-1234-155|
|2||Gurugram||Gurugram||Professional Logistics||J-171, New Palam Vihar Phase-1, Gurgaon Gurugram, Haryana 122017||1800-1234-155|
|3||Dhanbad||Jharkhand||Professional Logistics||Sardar Patel Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand-826004||1800-1234-155|
|4||Noida||Sector-70||Professional Logistics||Bh-122, Sector -70, Noida, Uttar Pradesh201301||1800-1234-155|
|5||Mumbai||Vashi||Professional Logistics||Plot-92, gali no-01, Sector 19C Vashi Navi, Mumbai-400705||1800-1234-155|
|6||Pune||Vallabh Nagar||Professional Logistics||Plot No-24, Sec No-4, Shikshak Colony, Near Spine City, Moshi Pradhikaran, Pune-412105||1800-1234-155|
|7||Cuttack||Odisha||Professional Logistics||1st Floor Deltahouse Rajendra Nagar Madhupatan Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar||1800-1234-155|
|8||Hyderabad||Secunderabad||Professional Logistics||4, Block-3, 4th Shatter at 179,MPR Estate Near Old Check Post Old Bowaenpally Secunderbad, Hyderabad-500011||1800-1234-155|
|9||Bangalore||Yeshwanthpur||Professional Logistics||No.43,1st floor 2nd Main D.D.U.T.T.L. Yeshwantpur, Bangalore-560022||1800-1234-155|
|10||Mangalore||Bhathery Road Boloor||Professional Logistics||Opp. Hindustan Lever Ltd. Sulthan, Bhathery Road Boloor Mangalore||1800-1234-155|
|11||Ranchi||Jharkhand||Professional Logistics||Ranchi, Jharkhand||1800-1234-155|
|12||Chennai||Sennerkuppam||Professional Logistics||27, Sakthi Nagar Phase-II, Sennerkuppam, Near Biseri Water Plant, Chennail-600056||1800-1234-155|
|13||Jaipur||Rajasthan||Professional Logistics||A-81, 200 ft. By Pass, Heerapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302021||1800-1234-155|
|14||Bokaro||Odisha||Professional Logistics||1st Floor Deltahouse Rajendra Nagar Madhupatan Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar||1800-1234-155|
|15||Guwahati||Kundil||Professional Logistics||HN-34,Kundil Nagar Basistha Chariali, Near Parbhat Appartment, Guwahati-781029||1800-1234-155|
|16||Lukhnow||Kanpur Road||Professional Logistics||S-317, Transport Nagar, Behind RTO Office Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226012||1800-1234-155|
|17||Indore||Madhya Pradesh||Professional Logistics||284, AS-3 Scheme No.-78, Vijay nagar Indore, Madhya Pradesh||1800-1234-155|
|18||Ahmedabad||Pushp Penament||Professional Logistics||Shop No D-18, Pushp Penament, Behind Mony Hotel, Isanpur, Ahmedabad||1800-1234-155|
|19||Patna||Malyanil Buddha||Professional Logistics||Dr. A.K Pandey(IPS) Malyanil buddha Colony, Patna(Bihar)-800001||1800-1234-155|
|20||Vishakapatnam||Andhra Pradesh||Professional Logistics||Shop No:-15 & 16 Pabhat Road, Opp:- Tennis Academy, Zirakpur, Chandigarh, Punjab-140603||1800-1234-155|
|21||Kolkata||B.T. Road Dunlop||Professional Logistics||156A/73, NORTHERN PARK, B.T. ROAD DUNLOP Kolkata-700108||1800-1234-155|
|22||Bhubaneswar||Odisha||Professional Logistics||1st Floor Deltahouse Rajendra Nagar Madhupatan Cuttack, Bhuwaneshwar||1800-1234-155|
Collection Centres: We have signed up an agreement with PROFESSIONAL LOGISTIC PVT.LTD. through E-WASTE RECYCLERS INDIA for Channelization of E-waste to the facility.
TOLL FREE NUMBER : 1800-1234-155