Fortinet FortiGate 200F Series
Enterprise-Grade Protection for Smaller Networks
For mid-sized to large businesses deployed at the campus or corporate branch level, the FortiGate 200F series delivers an application-centric, scalable, and secure SD-WAN solution with next generation firewall (NGFW) features. Protects against cyber risks with industry-leading secure SD-WAN and system-on-a-chip acceleration in a straightforward, inexpensive, and quick-to-deploy solution. With Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking strategy, the network is tightly integrated with the next security generation.
- Identifies hundreds of programmes inside network traffic for in-depth analysis and fine-grained policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Utilises ongoing threat knowledge from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services to prevent and identify known threats.
- Using Fortinet’s specifically designed security processors (SPU) to give the greatest threat defence performance and extremely low latency
- Provide SSL encrypted traffic industry-leading performance and security, and is the first firewall vendor to offer TLS 1.3 deep inspection.
- Application steering employing WAN path management is made possible by best-of-breed SD-WAN capabilities for a high-quality user experience.
- Provides scalable, high-performance, and sophisticated networking IPsec VPN capabilities to combine networking with security.
- With just a few simple clicks, SD-WAN Orchestration offers an intuitive and streamlined process for the supply of business policies and centralised management.
- In order to provide bandwidth aggregation and encrypted WAN pathways, automated VPN tunnels for flexible hub-to-spoke and full-mesh deployment at scale are needed.
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture