Air Pro WAC2100
1200Mbps 11ac High Power Ceiling Mount
A higher number of wireless users may connect to it thanks to the Air Pro-11ac WAC2100‘s Wi-Fi standard, Gigabit WAN connector, and combined 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speed over 2.4GHz (300Mbps) and 5GHz (900Mbps). For hotels, schools, restaurants, and other commercial establishments, it is a cost-effective choice.
FIT/FAT Operation Mode:
- AP-WAC2100 support FIT/FAT operation mode.
- FIT AP mode works with the AC controller, plug and play, central management by AC controller, mostly for enterprise application.
- FAT AP mode supports AP, repeater, gateway, WISP operation mode, can be configured by GUI, suits for home mostly.
Power over Ethernet:
- APWAC2100 has integrated IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), for easy installation and lower cost.
- As a result, it can be installed without creating a mess by changing the network infrastructure in places where power outlets are scarce.
- Together with the Airpro WLAN Controller, it supports FIT/FAT APs, configures IP address, ESSID, Channel, and Password, as well as firmware upgrades, backups, and restores.
- This AP and WLAN controller is more professional and economical in Wi-Fi Projects because it is simple for administrators to access and perform remote monitoring and administration at any time and anywhere.
- Comply with IEEE 802.11ac/b/g/n, dual-band, 1200Mbps Data Rate, 2×2 MIMO Technology.
- 1*100Mbps WAN Port, 1*100bps LAN Port, faster Ethernet.
- Support active IEEE 802.3af 48V PoE standard.
- Support SSID broadcasting, Multi SSID up to 8 (4 SSID in 2.4GHz, 4 SSID in 5GHz).
- Support Gateway (PPPOE, static IP, dynamic IP), Wireless AP, Repeater, WISP operation mode in FAT AP.
- With the function of the built-in firewall, IP filter, URL filter, and MAC filter.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3az standard, RF power adjustment, and frequency analyzer for better application in different environments.