Air Pro ES106P
6 Ports PoE Switch
Air Pro AP-ES106P 6 Ports PoE Switch – Up to five Ethernet or Fast Ethernet devices could be plugged in, and up to four IEEE802.3af/at IP-based devices, such as wireless access points or IP-based network security cameras, can also be used. These IEEE802.3af/at-compliant devices should be installed where they belong, high up on walls and ceilings for optimum coverage, or wherever else you need them. Over typical Cat 5 cabling, power and data are carried.
To make it simple to integrate into your current 10/100 Ethernet network, the standards-based PoE Switch detects network speed and cable type automatically and makes the appropriate adjustments. When using PoE, the switch instantly recognises IEEE802.3af/at-compliant devices and provides power as required. Switch and PoE status are displayed on the front panel LEDs.
Utilizing the accompanying mounting hardware, you can quickly install the solid metal box, which was designed for compact convenience, on your desktop or a wall. The fan less construction seamlessly blends into your home office’s decor.
- IEEE 802.3af/at power on up to 4 ports.
- Supply power to wireless access points and surveillance cameras over Cat-5 /Cat6 cabling.
- 6x 10/100 Mbps Ports with AutoUplink™.
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W / 30W for each PoE port.
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode.
- Internal Power Adapter Supply 52V1.25A / 65W.
- Port Lightning Protection: General Mode 4KV, Differential Mode 2KV, ESD 8KV.