Air Pro ESG-1910P-2GE
10 Ports Gigabit PoE Switch
A 10 port Gigabit PoE switch with Gigabit up-link and Gigabit PoE ports is called the AP-ESG1910-2GE. Easy to upgrade to Gigabit Ethernet for wireless AP, IP camera, IP phone, and other gigabit IEEE 802.3af/at standard PD equipment thanks to the desktop metal case design.
Simply plug and play, all 10 ports enable auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDIX, and IEEE 802.3af/at POE. With the help of cutting-edge energy-efficient technology, users may select the PoE switch based on their power needs, making it an environmentally beneficial option for home and office networking.
- Desktop metal case, easy to set up.
- 8*10/100/1000Mbps PoE Ports, 2*10/100/1000Mbps Up-Link Port.
- 8 Gigabit PoE ports, comply with IEEE802.3af/at PD equipment.
- Support PoE power up to 30W for IEEE802.3at PD equipment, up to 15W for IEEE 802.3af PD equipment.
- Port priority: if all PoE PD equipment power consumption become overloaded, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
- With VLAN button, support port isolation.