The APC UPS BR1000G-IN is a reliable power backup solution designed for home and small office environments. With a capacity of 1000VA/600W, it provides ample power to support essential electronics during power outages. The tower form factor makes it easy to place in any location, whether it’s on a desk or tucked away in a corner.
One of the standout features of the BR1000G-IN is its six India 6A outlets, which allow you to connect multiple devices simultaneously. This feature is especially useful in Indian households where various electronics and appliances need to be powered. The Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) feature ensures that the connected devices receive stable and regulated power, protecting them from voltage fluctuations and potential damage.
The UPS also comes equipped with an LCD display that provides valuable information such as input and output voltage levels, load capacity, and battery status. This allows users to easily monitor the UPS’s performance and take appropriate actions when necessary.
Furthermore, the BR1000G-IN features a user-replaceable battery, which simplifies the maintenance process and extends the lifespan of the UPS. When the battery eventually reaches the end of its life cycle, users can easily replace it without the need for professional assistance, saving time and money.
Overall, the APC UPS BR1000G-IN offers a robust power backup solution with its high capacity, multiple outlets, AVR, LCD display, and user-replaceable battery. It ensures the uninterrupted operation of your essential electronics and provides peace of mind during power outages or voltage fluctuations.
- Main Input Voltage: 230 V
- rated power in W: 600 W
- Rated power in VA: 1000 VA
- output connection type: 4 India 3-pin 6A, 2 India 3-pin 6A surge
- Cable length: 1.52 m
- Network frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz auto-sensing
- plug standard: India 3-pin 6A
- Input voltage limits: 170…294 V
- Maximum configurable power in W : 600 W
- Output frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz sync to mains
- UPS type: Line interactive
- Wave type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Efficiency: 84 % (full load), 80 % (half load)