Fortinet FortiGate 100F Series
Enterprise-Grade Protection for Smaller Networks
For mid-sized to large businesses deployed at the campus or branch level, the FortiGate 100F series offers an application-centric, scalable, and secure SD-WAN solution with Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) features. Protects against cyber risks with industry-leading secure SD-WAN and system-on-a-chip acceleration in a straightforward, inexpensive, and quick-to-deploy solution. With Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking strategy, the network is tightly integrated with the next security generation.
The FortiGate 100F Series offers secure networking that is extensive, in-depth, and automated thanks to a strong set of AI/ML security capabilities that extend into an integrated security fabric platform. Although network segmentation and secure SD-WAN decrease complexity and risk in hybrid IT networks, secure your network from end to end with comprehensive edge protection that covers web, content, and device security.
- Recognises hundreds of apps inside network traffic for in-depth analysis and precise policy enforcement.
- Shields both encrypted and unencrypted traffic against malware, vulnerabilities, and harmful websites.
- Use FortiGuard Labs security services’ constant threat intelligence to stop and stop known and undiscovered threats.
- Using specially designed security processor (SPU) technology, provides the finest threat prevention performance and ultra-low latency in the market.
- Enables SSL encrypted communication to be protected and performed with industry-leading efficiency.
- Best security performance and efficacy, independently assessed.
- Acquired exemplary certifications from other parties, including AV Comparatives, Virus Bulletin, NSS Laboratories, and ICSA
- Application steering employing WAN path management is made possible by best-of-breed SD-WAN capabilities for a high-quality user experience.
- Provides scalable, high-performance, and sophisticated networking IPsec VPN capabilities to combine networking with security.