Fortinet FortiSwitch 124E
Secure Access Switches
For small- to medium-sized organisations, scattered corporations, and branch offices that are concerned about security threats, FortiSwitch Secure Access switches provide a Safe, Straightforward, Scalable Ethernet solution with exceptional security, performance, and management. The FortiSwitch Secure Access switches are tightly integrated into the FortiGate® Network Security Platform and can be handled right from the accustomed FortiGate interface. Regardless of how they connect, this one pane of glass administration offers total visibility and control over all users and devices on the network.
Integration of Security Fabric:
manages network security operations through a single console using FortiGate, which reduces complexity and administrative costs. Regardless of whether they connect to the wired or wireless network, this integration enables all users, including transient guest users, to be verified against the same user database.
Wireless Access Points and IP phones easily install in the network thanks to some models’ Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities.
- Secure Access switches suitable for wiringcloset and desktop installations
- Ideal for converged network environments; enabling voice, data and wireless traffic to be delivered across a single network
- Devices are identified and users authenticated prior to being granted access to the network
- Centralized security and access management from FortiGate interface
- Up to 48 ports in a compact 1 RU form factor
- Stackable up to 300 switches per FortiGate depending on model
- Supports Wire-speed switching and Store and Forward forwarding mode